Notice: Short term advances are designed to provide cash for short term financial difficulties. They are notdesigned to solve long-term financial problems. You will be charged additional fees should you decide to renew the advance.
FAQ'S ABOUT PAYDAY ADVANCES
- What is a payday advance?
- What is the amount I am qualified for?
- What does it take for me to be approved?
- How soon can I get my money?
- Are these advances secured or unsecured?
- Can I extend or renew my advance?
- What is the process for obtaining the cash and repayment of the advance?
A no-hassle, simple method of obtaining cash between paydays.
A number of factors enter into the formula to decide your approved amount. Length of time of employment, monthly net income, and amount of loans with other payday advance companies. Depending on these factors, you may be qualified for an advance of up to $1000.00!
After you are approved, you will be contacted by one of our courteous customer service representatives, who will confirm the amount you are qualified to receive and the repayment schedule. We are open 8am-11pm EST Monday-Friday, 9am-9pm EST Saturday, and 10am-6pm EST Sunday.
Fee: $30 per $100 advanced.